Tuesday, October 11, 2011

THANKS FOR THE NICE LETTERS!!!





Hey Cindy:

I took a few photos but they are all of scenery, well there is one of me and it is horrific....LOL. Bonney has taken 181 photos and is mailing us all a CD. So there will be more to choose from. I love my photos though, lots of ambiance. Just when I was supposed to flake the sail, I think I was taking photos.....LOL.

Had an amazing time. Met some great people. Learned so much, including navigation. What I will remember the most is at the helm in 33 knots of wind and not feeling the least bit scared (thanks Mike), and stopping in the evening at different islands was just so amazing. How lucky we are to be Canadians in this beautiful country. A big thank you to Mike our skipper who accommodated us on our various levels of competence/skill, an amazing feat in itself. Thank you so much for the ride to and from the airport Cyndie, just made things run smoothly. All in all, an incredible experience, one that I won't forget in a while.

Judy, Okotoks, AB.